- Created a voxel-based engine with a look and feel similar to Minecraft.
- Implemented the ability to place and remove blocks within the level.
- Programmed a simple lighting system, which was dependent upon a block's vertical visibility with the sky, where light degraded after each adjacent block.
- Built a skybox system equipped with a sun and moon that orbit around the level, bringing light during the day and darkness during the night.
- Allowed the placement of glow blocks to serve as minimal lighting sources in dark areas.
- Incorporated the Perlin Noise Generation Algorithm to randomly build levels.
- Wrote a basic system for both gravity and collision detection, allowing the player to walk and jump around the world.